Distance learning wearing you and your students down? Let’s plan to include a new fun activity this week to help spark creativity and joy during our virtual teaching session:
- Visit the San Diego Zoo (Free for you!)
- Everything you need for the “field trip”
- Resources include both teacher lesson and student facing google slide presentation
- Virtual Field Trips – Great ideas for taking your students on field trips
- Get in the groove and go twice a month or even once a week!
- Connect your field trip with your theme or unit of study in science, social studies or ELA
- Scavenger Hunt: Great resource for ideas!
- Think of some common items that we find in our homes
- Set a timer (remind your students this is not about who “wins”…it’s about having fun!
- Try out Kahoot! A virtual card game that’s free!
Interested in our FREE San Diego Zoo Virtual Field Lesson Plan?
Virtual Field Trip Includes: Teacher Lesson Plan, Teacher Directions, Student Facing Google Slides, & Writing Activity by Grade Level